CrewUP Filmmaking Mentorship - Apply now!
Looking to join up with a team of student filmmakers to shoot a new film? Apply now for our CrewUP Youth Filmmaking Mentorship Program!
The program is FREE!
• 3 students + 1 professional filmmaker mentor per team. 8 - 9 teams total.
• Only students in grades 7-12 are eligible.
• You can apply individually or as a team of three. If applying solo, we will match you with two other students to form your
3 person team.
• Two, 2-hour meetings per month as a team and mentor, February - June and then as needed
• $500 film budget stipend for each team
• Films must be completed by the beginning of August.
• World Premiere of your film in the CrewUp Mentor Screening at the Youth Film Fest in September.
• All films will be judged by an out of town jury and an award will be given to the film of their choice.
• Deadline for applications: December 8, 2019
IMPORTANT - Due to the limited number of spots available, not all students who apply will be selected to participate. You will be notified of your selection status by the end of December.
First & Last Name
Current Grade level
What school do you attend?
Parent or guardian's first & last name
Parent or guardian's email address
Parent or guardian's phone number
What are your TOP 3 areas of interest in filmmaking? Choose no more than 3.
Have you ever made a film or worked on one as an actor or crew member?
If yes, what film(s) have you made?
Please provide a link to any films you have worked on.
Are you applying with two friends to form your three person team? If applying with friends, please list the name, email address, and primary role of each team member. IMPORTANT - All team members must still apply individually.
Are you open to collaborating on a new film idea with the other students in your group?
Yes, I love collaborating and working as a team.
No, I prefer to take the lead and have everyone follow my vision.
If you attended the Indie Memphis Youth Film Fest, please select no more than three films that you liked the most. (Please do not select your own film). If you did not attend the Youth Film Fest, you may skip this question.
A Message to Women
Bodies: Everybody Has One
Boys Will Be Boys
Bringing Up Soul
Constitution (CrewUp Mentor Film
Cut (CrewUp Mentor Film)
Grounded (CrewUp Mentor Film)
In Her Dreams
Life With ADHD
Old Town Road
On Edge (CrewUp Mentor Film)
Prom Works Out
Sex Ed 901
Something Familiar Behind You (CrewUp Mentor Film)
Sugar (CrewUp Mentor Film)
The Grade Fixers
The Little Red Book (CrewUp Mentor Film)
The Snack Thief
We're Fine (CrewUp Mentor Film)
We're Times to Be Alive (CrewUp Mentor Film)
Why I Create
If you can't recall the name of your favorite film at the Youth Film Fest, please describe it in a brief sentence.
Please briefly describe how you solved an everyday problem in an unexpected way.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Indie Memphis.