Childcare Needs During School Closure (New Requests as of March 20, 2020)
During the mandatory school closure, Mahtomedi Public Schools will provide childcare for enrolled Pre-Kindergarten through age 12 children in our district of “emergency workers critical to the State’s response to COVID-19.”
All requests and questions regarding childcare must be submitted via this form.
Emergency Worker Childcare Identification
During the mandatory school closure, Mahtomedi Public Schools is being asked to provide childcare for Kindergarten through age 12 children of “emergency workers critical to the State’s response to COVID-19.”
Per guidance from the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE), such workers are defined as,
* Health care providers and systems, including hospitals and clinics
* Post-acute and long-term care facilities, including nursing and assisted living facilities
* Other health systems and organizations, such as:
- Home Care workers
- Personal Care Assistants
- Direct Care and Treatment
OTHER EMERGENCY STAFF, including:
* First responders
* Personnel providing correctional services
* Essential Court personnel
* Minnesota State Veterans Homes staff
* State and local public health agency employees
* MNsure Navigators
* County financial/eligibility workers
* County case managers
* Or any county staff in emergency management or health and human services
Tier II Staff
Educators, gas and electric utility workers, food distribution personnel, water treatment staff, and others outlined by the Governor to ensuring the public continues to receive these vital services.
Parents or guardians who qualify should provide proof of their employment through (1) a letter from their employer or (2) an employment badge.
Emergency Employment Classification
Tier II Staff
Parent/Guardian 1 Name:
Parent/Guardian 1 Email Address
Parent/Guardian 1 Cell Number (000-000-0000)
Parent/Guardian 1 Optional Number (000-000-0000)
Family Address (address, city, state, zip)
Parent/Guardian 2 Name (optional)
Parent/Guardian 2 Email Address (optional)
Parent/Guardian 2 Cell Number (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Mahtomedi Public Schools - ISD 832.