CES Spring 2018 Parent Survey
Thank you for taking the time to complete this short CES Parent Survey!
1. Which grade(s) did you have a child complete this year?
2. How much reading does your child do at home?
3. How does your child feel about reading?
Depends upon the book
4. Please check all of the following events you were able to attend this school year:
3rd Grade's Welcome to the Pack - August 17
Back to School Kickball & Ice Cream Social - August 28
Snowy Night of Learning - December 11
March Madness: Get Your Head in the Game - March 19
5. Did your child participate in the Pack Reading Challenge in January?
6. Would you be interested in being a guest reader in your child's classroom during one of our First Fridays Read Aloud days next school year?
7. List any challenges you had in supporting your child at home this year.
8. Please list any suggestions for future literacy events or activities.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Montgomery County Public Schools.
Terms of Service