WHAT DOES THE INTERNSHIP INCLUDE:
- Video Research, data analysis, and product research for delivering the best competitive videos
- Developing scripts for your videos
- Creating shooting plans and organizing future shootings
- Scheduling shooting days and ordering needed assets
- To be up to date on video and motion design trends to ensure we are at the forefront of content
(Understanding Amazon guidelines)
- Film videos on set or on location
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client
- You will learn how to use a studio and camera equipment
- Coordinate all activities and materials for the video shoot project
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer
- Editing footage in post-production
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting various media including graphics, animations, data visualization to enhance footage
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring, and faulty footage
- Working closely with the team to present a final product that matches their and client’s vision
- Creating motion design and 3D shots when needed#
- Skills in tools such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and other video editing software (After Effects and Audition is desirable, but not necessary)
- Some familiarity with basic studio setups and equipment (such as lights, cameras, and audio recorders) or general experience filming
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure
- Team player - online communication with the team on a daily basis
- Academic English writing skills
- Enthusiastic to learn, improve and develop yourself personally
- A burning passion for online businesses & Startups
- Have a pleasing personality and you are committed to taking responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The internship is 100 euro per month;
- Erasmus+ grant, (we are a registered Erasmus+ company and able to apply with your University)
- Unlimited Courses about Online Marketing (exclusive paid cutting edge training)
- Unlimited access to Management and business books summaries.
- Complete training about Amazon marketplaces.
- Personally trained and coached by an experienced colleague.
- Attending Seminars / Events related to your work.
- An exciting environment to express your passion and talents, develop your skills.
- An opportunity to contribute to a start-up company, grow personally and professionally.
- You will be crucial in the expansion of our products.
- A chance to set a goal for your personal development and tools to start your journey to self-actualization
- Flexible start date
- A 6-12 month internship.
- All communication is done in English.
- The language of Dutch, German, French, or Chinese is an advantage.
- Full-time work, 40 hours a week