Survey for Community Groups/Others: New vocational training facility planned for young people aged 16-25 in Birmingham
Birmingham Independent College in association with Kajans Women's Enterprise research project
1. What kind of Institution are you?
Independent Training Provider
2. Where in Birmingham are you based?
3. Are you working with young people who are seeking training opportunities in the Business, Hospitality and Catering and Health and Social Care sectors?
4. If you have answered yes to the above question are you able to quantify the overall numbers of young people in any 12 month period?
5. Of the number listed above how many young people have achieved the grade C/level 4 at GCSE Maths and English?
6. Are you aware of or are working with young people who are seeking employment or placement experience or jobs in the Business, Hospitality and Catering and Health and Social Care sectors?
7. If you have answered Yes to the above question are you able to quantify the overall number of young people in a 12 month period seeking placement or job opportunities?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire, if you would like to be kept up to date with news about Birmingham Independent College and Kajans Women's Enterprise project please leave your name and email below so we can add you to our mailing list!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service