Solving the Mystery of Parenting Teens Information & Application
Welcome! We warmly welcome you to this Family Leadership Center program.
This course will provide you with ideas, strategies and a community to support you as you work with and encourage the teens in your life. The tools that you'll gain in this program are doable and often seem simple to initiate, yet the results can be profound. Our ultimate goal is to help you build a respectful relationship with your teen that holds everyone accountable and builds responsibility muscles and the tools to maintain your connection long into the future. We ask that you commit, to the best of your ability, to attend each of the sessions because your voice matters and you are an integral part of the learning community.
Your commitment to participate includes your best effort to:
1. Attend all 8 sessions on Thursdays 12 - 1:30 pm EDT
(April 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3, 10, 17)
2. Arrive on time for each session with an open mind
3. Engage in the class and practice the ideas to the best of your ability
3. Provide feedback / written testimonial upon completion of the course
FLC's commitment to you:
1. Robustly researched and proven concepts and strategies on raising resilient and responsible children
2. Engaging LIVE sessions with activities to allow you to practice and interact with the content and each other
3. A safe place for honesty and openness
We welcome parenting partners, please register each person individually.
Name (first & last)
Preferred email address where we'll send the Zoom link for the first class:
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Family Leadership Center.