10 Questions about your Amateur Radio activity
This brief survey will help us understand your needs and interests. Thank You, from the Arlington Amateur Radio Club.
1. Is your Amateur Radio license current?
2. How long have you been a licensed amateur?
3. How often are you on the air?
Not on the air
4. Do you attend the Arlington Amateur Radio Club meetings, or another club's meetings? If not, why not? (use "Other")
A different club
5. Why did you become a ham?
Interested in science & technology
Wanted to communicate with international hams
Family member or friend got me interested
Interested in volunteering / emergency communications
Wanted to join Amateur Radio community
Wanted mobile communications capability
6. If you are a new or recent ham, have you received support from a more experienced ham (an "Elmer")?
Not a new ham
7. How could an Amateur Radio club help or interest you? For example, would you like help with your station, with preparing for license exams, or with getting on the air?
8. What might you offer to your fellow hams or organization?
I have technical knowledge to share
I can help with interfacing the club with other organizations
I am good at outreach and publicity
I have Elmered before and can assist new hams
9. What parts of Amateur Radio interest you?
Kit building / equipment construction
Field Day / outdoor operation / travel
Low power operation (QRP)
Community service / emergency communications
10. Please add any comments that could be helpful in our service to the Arlington amateur community. Include your callsign and E-mail if you would like to be contacted about the club. Thank You!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service