Application for Commercial Vehicle Driving Position
Thank you for your interest in driving for LRC Trucking. In order for your application for a DOT-regulated driving position to be considered you must complete the application as completely as possible.
A Commercial Vehicle Driver operates: A COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE, INCLUDING VEHICLES HAVING A GVW RATING OF 26,000 POUNDS OR OVER;VEHICLES DESIGNED TO TRANSPORT 15 OR MORE PASSENGERS, INCLUDING THE DRIVER OF ANY SIZE VEHICLE USED TO TRANSPORT HAZARDOUS MATERIALS IN SUCH QUANTITY REQUIRING PLACARDS.
PLEASE NOTE: The DOT requires certain specific information to be included in Driver Application forms. You must use the application forms provided by LRC Trucking, Inc. including the work history forms. DO NOT use other forms or work history lists. If you need more space, please make copies of the forms provided.
Please make sure you have included all the following REQUIRED information:
• Your full name, current address, date of birth and social security number.
• All residence addresses, city and state within the last 3 year period.
• All employment history for the last 10 year period including company name, complete address, phone number, dates of employment (month/year), reason for leaving and check- off the DOT questions. You must account for any gaps in employment such as unemployed, worker's comp., self-employed, etc.
• Your current CDL number, state, and expiration date and all other CDL numbers and issuing states for the previous 7 year period.
• List all motor vehicle accidents in the last 3 years: including date, location, nature of accident, and number of fatalities or injuries.
• List all moving traffic violation convictions in any vehicle in the last 3 years: including date, location and violation.
• Sign and date the application
In order to complete the application process you must also provide us with the following documents:
• Copy of your CDL
• Copy of your Medical Card
• Copy of your Social Security Card
• A current Motor Vehicle Record (available at the DMV).
In accordance with 49CFR 391.21(d) you are hereby informed that any information provided by you on thisapplication may be used by LRC Trucking, Inc., and that your prior employers may be contacted, for the purpose of investigating your background as required by 49CFR 391.23.
Failure to properly complete the application or to provide all required information may result in your application to be rejected for further consideration.
Page 1 of 18
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LRC Trucking.
Terms of Service