Recreation Center Voucher Application
Vouchers or Recreation Money is available to eligible households within South Suburban Parks and Recreation District and Englewood Parks and Recreation (Englewood & Malley Recreation Centers). Eligibility for recreation center assistance is based on specific program guidelines including residence within the recreation district and monthly income within 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). Complete the following application to determine eligibility.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Household Size *
Household Monthly Income *
First Name *
Last Name *
Street Address *
Street Address
City *
State/Province *
Zip/Postal Code *
Phone *
Email *
Recreation center membership location *
Which vouchers are needed? *
List each family member requesting a voucher. *
Application Checklist - To complete your application, email the items listed below to or Scan/Send documents via Fast Scanner *
Signature - By Clicking Yes, you are certifying your answers are true and complete to the best of your knowledge *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Worku Consulting. Report Abuse