Part-time opportunity application form, Si Wan International Salon
Si Wan College invites International students to act as student language leaders for the project of English Table. Leaders will receive a certificate after their successful service.
1. Job Description:
1) Encourage participants from different cultural backgrounds with different English skills to engage in thematic conversation.
2) Attend the training for moderating thematic conversation on 16th September (Wednesday). We will not be able to assign you any session if you miss the training.
3) Work with project coordinators, reporting the progress regularly.
1) Officially registered as a NSYSU student.
2) Native or near native competency in English.
3) Good interpersonal skills and sense of teamwork.
4) Having a valid work permit, or eligibility to apply for one.
5) Availability during the time of the event. Priority goes to those who can attend the event most frequently and regularly
3. Payment: 250 NTD/ per hour
4. Application deadline: 21 August 2020 (Friday). We will contact those who are shortlisted by 28 August 2020 (Friday).
5. Interview: 9th September 2020 (Wednesday), 16:00-18:00.
Department and Year
Briefly describe reason(s) why you apply for this position
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service