This is an agreement between KuroNeko Cultural Association and you the parent or legal guardian of a minor attending KuroNekoCon 2020. Attendees who are under the age of 18 during KuroNekoCon may attend without their parent or legal guardian, but they must be accompanied by a responsible attending adult and submit this signed permission slip. The attending adult must be 18 years of age or older, be a registered attendee, and accompany the minor during the convention.
By signing this permission slip you affirm that:
1. You have the legal authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of your minor child.
2. You give permission for your child to attend KuroNekoCon 2020.
3. You agree that KuroNeko Cultural Association staff, organizers, and agents have no responsibility whatsoever to monitor or supervise the minor at any time during KuroNekoCon and agree to not hold Kuro Neko Cultural Association, its staff, or agents responsible for any wrongdoing, claims demand, or liability.
4. In the unfortunate event of damages caused by your minor child at KuroNekoCon, you accept financial responsibility and fully indemnify and hold harmless KuroNeko Cultural Association.
5. The attending adult listed below has permission to supervise the minor during KuroNekoCon.