Please read the full terms below.
Closing date for applications : June 24th
• There is a limited supply of press credentials for this event. Decisions are final. Once all available credentials are issued there will be NO more press passes available or issued. There is a limit of 2 passes per organisation/outlet
• Your Press Badge only allows access as long as space is permitting and the venue has not reached capacity.
• Your Press Badge does not allow early access, special access, or guaranteed seating at any panels.
• Your Press Badge does not allow you to cut lines.
• Complimentary Press Badges are extended as a courtesy Dublin Comic Con. Each press badge is issued individually and is non-transferable unless pre-arranged. You may not transfer or sell your DCC Press Badge, and any individuals conducting such behavior will be disqualified from press accreditation at future events and removed from the premises.
• To film or record panels, members of the press must first obtain the permission of all panel participants. Any videotaping, filming, or recording of any manner which will be used for commercial purposes (non-news) must first obtain written permission from Dublin Comic Con. The video taping of panel screens is prohibited and panels cannot be recorded in their entirety without written permission from Dublin Comic Con
• Inappropriate or offensive behavior will result in the loss of press passes for this show and all shows moving forward.
• All press/media registrations are subject to approval.