Student organizations at the University of Memphis make great contributions to the campus environment. They connect students through social, academic, spiritual, professional, cultural and special interest outlets. They also provide leadership opportunities and hands-on experience for their members. The Organization of the Year Award recognizes Registered Student Organizations for their contribution to campus and to their membership.
Criteria for organizations nominated for Organization of the Year Award:
• Registered Student Organization at the University of Memphis during the 2013-14 academic year.
• Demonstrates contribution to the campus environment and enhances the quality of student life.
• Demonstrates contribution to its members and other students.
• Sets an example for other students and organizations.
• **A one page letter of support from a current member of the organization must be submitted. The letter should discuss how the student has benefited from their involvement with the organization. Email the letter of support to Kay Barkoh at firstname.lastname@example.org**
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M., FRIDAY, MARCH 28, 2014