Buffalo Bike Match
Do you have a bike you no longer use? Do you need a bike for transportation? Welcome!
In Buffalo, bicycles can be essential transportation for many who need to get around during the corona-virus outbreak. This includes traveling to essential jobs, running crucial errands, or participating in mutual aid for vulnerable people who cannot leave their homes. GObike's BikeMatchGOBFLO is connecting people in Western New York who have an extra bicycle with people who need one. Whether you have a bike or need a bike, fill out the form below and we will match you.
1. Only offer bikes that are in ready-to-ride condition.
2. If you are offering a bike, for sanitary purposes, clean the bike thoroughly before hand-off (handlebars, gear shifters, seat, etc.) with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol.
3. Both people offering and receiving bikes will be expected to participate in an outdoor, no-contact exchange in a public place observing physical distancing guidelines.
4. If you have a fever or cough, or have been exposed to someone who has a fever or cough, please self-quarantine and refrain from participating.
5. For sanitary purposes, all bike exchanges are permanent.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Rebecca at
Phone number (so we can call you if needed)
How would you like to participate?
I have an extra bike to give
I need a bike
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of GObike Buffalo.