French Revolution - The Reign of Terror and the Rise of Napoleon
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your class period
1. Which of the following events caused many of the peasants to become upset with the Jacobins?
War with Austria
War with Prussia
beheading of Robespierre
beheading of Louis XVI
2. Which of the following was formed by radicals within the French Revolution to deal with "Enemies of the Republic?"
Committee of Public Safety
3. Which of the following individuals governed France as more or less a dictator during the Reign of Terror?
4. During the Reign of Terror, many French citizens were executed for which of the following reasons?
enemies of the republic threatened the revolution
they were spying for England
they had failed to pay their taxes
the Germans had taken control of France and were executing citizens
5. Which of the following ended Robespierre's control of France?
the General Assembly
Napoleon over threw him
he was removed after the German invasion
6. Napoleon took control of France after which of the following?
the Napolionic Code
The Battle of Trafalgar
a coup d"Etat
The Battle of Waterloo
7. In the box below, type in one fact you highlighted in the Reign of Terror passage.
8. In the box below, copy and paste your answers to questions 1-4 from your google slides document into the box below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service