As a mentor, you will:
- Meet with your assigned student at least four times between January and June 2023;
- Share your knowledge, skills, advice, and connections;
- Work one-on-one with your mentee to support their professional learning goals;
- Give your mentee feedback on areas of strength and improvement;
- Be open and responsive to questions related to working in the province; and
- Be available to support your student in their professional journey.
Meetings will typically last an hour and can be conducted in person (following the public health guidelines), or online, or by phone.
The mentee is responsible for driving the mentoring relationship. Once matched with a mentor, the mentee will contact the mentor to set a time to meet. After the four meetings, there is no requirement for the mentor and mentee to meet; however, if both parties agree, the mentoring relationship can continue.
This application form will close on December 9, 2022 at 11:59pm. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you!
Abby Goodwin & Cecia Huang
The Study & Stay PEI Team