1. Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, authors, bloggers, producers, camera crews and photographers.
2. Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial media professionals including publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives, brand executives and PR/marketing representatives, as well as anyone whose primary purpose for attending the Cook-off is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
3. This form must be completed for each staffer who plans to attend from your outlet. All media outlets are limited to three (3) credentials per news outlet, inclusive of writers, photographers and production crew. Please fill out the form exactly as your name appears on a government issued photo ID.
4. Bloggers: Blogs must cover oysters and/or related news.
5. Freelancers & Video Production Companies: Crews must provide a verifiable letter of assignment from a bona fide media outlet.
6. In some cases, we may request additional verification about your past work or coverage plans. Those who have attended the Cook-off as credentialed media in the past may be asked to show coverage they produced as a result.
7. A history of being registered at previous Cook-Off's does not guarantee approval.
8. Outlets requesting media credentials are expected to provide pre-event coverage and/or previews. We are happy to help assist in connecting you with participating chefs, artists and festival directors, etc. for interviews.
Applications will be reviewed beginning in September 2018. From there, please allow up to three weeks for your application to be processed.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please email Jessica@hangoutmusicfest.com.