2020-2021 Marathon CSD Budget - Community Member Survey
As we begin our 2020-2021 school budget, we would like to again gain feedback from our community members. We would appreciate it if you would take a few moments to complete the survey below. This will help us prioritize what is important to us as a district.
* Information received by Wednesday, January 22nd will be considered for the 2nd draft of the budget. Information received after that date will be considered in the 3rd draft of the budget.
Please check the box that best describes you:
Marathon Community Member
Marathon Staff Member
1. What additions or deletions do you want us to consider for the 2020-2021 budget?
2. What information would like to give the board for their consideration during the creation of the budget?
3. Would you be interested in having the budget reviewed with you and a small group of community members on a night other than the Public Forum on February 5th at 6:30 PM? If yes, we will contact you using the email address you provided.
Budget Planning Sessions: (All are in the High School Library)
• Budget Draft 1 – January 8, 2020 – 6:30 PM
• Public Forum – Draft 2 – February 5, 2020 - 6:30 PM
• Budget Draft 3 - March 4, 2020 – 6:30 PM
• Adopt Final Budget – April 20, 2020 – 6:30 PM
• Meet the BOE Candidates – May 11, 2020 - 6:30 PM
• Annual Budget Hearing – May 11, 2020 – 7:00 PM
Budget Vote: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 from 12-9 PM in room 107 (CSE Office)
Thank you for your feedback.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Marathon Central School District.