Certification Request Form for Military Education Benefits
Please submit the following form if you are a current student planning to use military education benefits while at Hamline University and need your enrollment certified with the VA.

Note: completing this form does not complete you application to use benefits with the VA. You must also apply with the VA to use your benefits. You can read more about how to do this at www.vets.gov/education/apply/.

First Name *
Your answer
Last Name *
Your answer
Hamline ID *
Your answer
Email Address *
Your answer
Student Type *
What type of benefit would you be using? *
Select all that apply
By submitting this form, I understand and acknowledge that: *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hamline University. Report Abuse - Terms of Service