The final date to submit an application is January 25, 2019. A festival staff member will contact you by February 1st, 2019 to notify you of your application status. Invited applicants will then audition live as part of the screening process.
Grand Prize: $500 and Rising Stars Trophy
Application Deadline: Jan. 25th, 2019
Audition Call Back Response: Feb. 1st, 2019
2019 San Gabriel Lunar New Year Festival
Saturday, February 16, 2019
11:00am - 8:00pm
Historic San Gabriel Mission District
320 S Mission Dr
San Gabriel, CA 91776
Rules and Regulations:
1. Any performer under the age of eighteen (18) will need to have parental permission to perform.
2. All acts will be pre-screened for appropriateness. Acts should keep performances family friendly
No profanity, vulgarity, or depiction of alcohol, drug, or violence is allowed. Costumes, lyrics, and actions should reflect
3. 2 minute minimum and a 5 min performance limit for each act. Acts will be penalized if over 5
min. (Stopwatch begins at performance start).15 second grace period before Act is cut off.
4. San Gabriel and KCM Agency is not responsible for theft/damage or injury of any kind, to persons or instruments, props,
clothing etc., during, before or after the performance.
5. Acts are responsible for bringing their own props and equipment. Mic and sound will be provided. No acts will be
allowed with full drum sets.
6. San Gabriel and KCM Agency reserves the right to refuse any performance group.
7. Only one member of the act needs to register and will act as the contact person.
8. Performers can only perform for one group.
9. Judging Criteria: Skill Level, Audience Response, Stage Presence, Originality
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, or concerns