Join Carolyn Anne Budgell for a simple way to slow down and practice presence: all you have to do is commit, show up and be you. In this brief series, we will explore rituals and mindful techniques to: be still, look at our patterns and take steps towards change. There is nothing quite like the support and power felt when sitting in a group!
This course is suitable for beginners and for those with experience, there is always something to learn and uncover.
- various meditation techniques to land the mind & body in the present.
- meditations that are guided, silent, reclined, relaxing and inquisitive.
- breathwork to facilitate the release of tension and stress.
- specific journalling exercises.
When:3 Thursdays - July 4 / 11 / 186-7:30pm
Where:lululemon rooftop, West 4th Ave & Arbutus
Cost:$55 for all 3 evenings
To Reserve:Please e-transfer $55 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the password ‘meditation’
* Extra information will be emailed to participants by June 25th, 2019. *
Please fill out the form below to register. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours of submitting.
Thank you for your interest in this wonderful experience!