Founded and coordinated by UofA medical students we are a FREE grocery/prescription delivery service aimed to support communities and protect vulnerable populations during the pandemic and BEYOND.
For families or individuals unable to leave their house for reasons related to COVID or for those with ANY other accessibility barriers we offer the following services:
1. Pick-up and delivery of online grocery orders from one of the major grocery stores
2. Grocery shopping and delivery (includes local farmers' markets)
3. Prescription pick-up and delivery
Who is eligible for our services? (this list is not exclusive, please let us know how we can help you!)
- You are sick, self-isolating and/or immunocompromised
- You are a senior or have a disability that limits your access to grocery/prescription services for any reason
- You are pregnant or postpartum and could use extra support
- You or a family member are undergoing cancer treatment, dialysis or any other major health concern
Delivery and payment are contactless during COVID. There is no delivery or service fee. Just pay for your groceries via e-transfer, cash or cheque.
We aim to have deliveries within 2 days. Orders placed after 4pm MT on a certain day, will be assigned for delivery the following day. Example, order submitted Monday 3pm will be delivered on/before Wednesday evening; order submitted Monday 6pm will be delivered on/before Thursday evening.
If you are unable (or know someone who is unable) to fill out this form online, please call 587-982-3804
(or 403-660-8266) to place an order. You can also send us an email (see below)
Support us here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Alberta.