Dear Top Chiddgreen supporter,
Chiddgreen is closing.
The current committee/inner circle have sadly and reluctantly concluded that Chiddgreen (the group formally known as Chiddingfold Agenda21) must face the prospect that we are no longer able to support the activities of the group.
Since 1991 (I think) the group worked for Chiddingfold covering the themes of climate, environment and sustainability.
At the peak, Chiddgreen ran
* twice yearly swap-it days promoting re-use & preventing tonnes of stuff from entering the waste stream,
* electric-bike try-out evenings on the green,
* campaigns for 'shop local' and
* local skills days.
* trailblazed reusable shopping bags to avoid single use plastic.
* we helped with litter-picks
* hosted talks - free for all - on topics as diverse as solar power, sour-dough bread-making and how to get the best from heating your home with a wood-burner.
and last but not least
* Ran the famous Smoothie Stall featuring at the Chiddingfold Summer festival, complete with a smoothie-bike.
* Researched and lobbied for a safe cycle and walking route from the village to Witley Station along Combe Lane
In winding-up, we want to make sure that the funds you helped to raise are put to good use, and put towards something that will have a lasting and positive legacy for Chiddingfold.
Since no new groups are emerging in the village with similar objectives, we would like you to help by completing this form. Thank you
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service