Country Representative: Interest Form
Help connect Fulbrighters around the world.
Country Representatives are the building blocks of the Fulbridge project: they act as a liaison between their cohort and Fulbridge. By spreading Fulbridge among ETAs within their grant countries, they are integral to increasing the diversity of countries represented on our site.
This position will enable the candidate to gain leadership experience while also developing skills in diverse areas.
The two main aspects of the Country Representative position are:
1) Collecting: To represent your cohort on our site, the Country Representative collects (1) lessons from their cohort to feature on our lesson catalog, along with (2) other material (photos for social media, or interviewing fellow grantees for ETA spotlights).
2) Outreach: To encourage your cohort to participate in the Fulbridge project, the Country Representative promoting Fulbridge initiatives/projects to the cohort to get fellow Fulbrighters in their host country involved. This includes activities like encouraging cohort to create profiles on the map; eliciting blog submissions; presenting at conferences; liaising with your commission to have Fulbridge included as a resource; posting to cohort social media pages; and other ideas that the Country Representative thinks are best for their cohort.
Extra Projects: Some country representatives have specific ideas for how they want to use Fulbridge. Past country representatives have used their personal talents or interests to be involved with video editing, encouraging specific cross-country collaboration efforts, participating in the blog, or other ideas!
Ideal candidates will be:
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Enjoy coming up with new approaches and ideas; creative problem-solvers
- Willing to learn and enjoy working on a team
Placement Country & Location
Example: Taichung, Taiwan
English Teaching Assistant
Tell us why you'd like to become a country representative. What excites you about the Fulbridge project?
How would you go about promoting Fulbridge in your placement country? What resources (social media, email lists, the Commission) are available in your country and how would you use them?
What ideas do you have for Fulbridge going forward? Where would you like to see the project go next?
List any relevant experience:
Such as experience in a teamwork setting, ability to be accountable for self-directed work, social media and/or outreach/recruitment experience, etc.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service