Nolan & Vada Win a Ring Competition
Buy a ticket to ANY AAF2021 show or event and enter the draw to win a $4000 voucher towards a bespoke handcrafted and ethically sourced ring by specialist jewellers Nolan & Vada. Fill in the form below before midnight on Sunday 21 March 2021 to enter the competition.
Short story about what aroha means to you
In a few words tell us about what aroha means to you, romantic or otherwise. Is it the love you have for your partner, a place in Aotearoa that holds special memories - like family gatherings or staying at grandma’s, or your love of the sea or the forest, or even your first beloved pet dog?
I would like to receive news and updates from Auckland Arts Festival and Nolan & Vada
WIN A RING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to New Zealand residents who are 18 years or older.
2. The winner will receive one gift voucher of NZ$4000.00 towards the purchase of a one-of-a-kind ring from Nolan & Vada.
3. The gift voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part of full. It is valid for a single transaction only.
4. To be eligible to win the bespoke ring, the winner must have purchased or hold a paid ticket to an Auckland Arts Festival/Te Ahurei Toi o Tāmaki (AAF) event during March 2021. Complimentary/guest tickets are not eligible to meet this requirement. Proof of ticket will be required before the prize is awarded.
5. The competition will end at midnight on Sunday 21 March 2021. The winner will be selected by representatives from AAF and Nolan & Vada. The winner will be notified in April 2021.
6. By entering the competition, the winner agrees to have their name, image and story used in promotions by Nolan & Vada and AAF.
7. This competition is not open to Auckland Festival Trust employees and their immediate family, or employees of Nolan & Vada and their immediate family.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service