1. For applying to this needs-based program, the student must be eligible to attend undergraduate or graduate college during 2017-18
2. The Committee will evaluate all applicants using the criteria of Financial need, merit, Essay and Recommendation letters
3. An applicant may apply for scholarship, interest-free loan or both. JSMC intends to award interest-free loans (up to $15,000) and scholarships (up to $5,000) per student, subject to the number of applicants & additional contributors
4. All applications are due by May 15th, 2017 through the online form that follows.
5. An independent Scholarship & Loan Committee has been instituted and will evaluate all applicants
6. During the process, the Committee will take utmost caution to ensure confidentiality of information submitted
Email questions to: ScholarshipLoan@JSMCoffice.com