1. For applying to this needs-based program, the student must be a JSMC member and eligible to attend undergraduate college during 2019-20. In addition, the student must either be a citizen of the US or a permanent resident
2. The Committee will evaluate all applicants using the criteria of Financial need, Merit, Essay and Recommendation letters. Applicants with last 2-years average family income (AGI) > $150K will not be considered.
3. An applicant may apply for scholarship, interest-free loan or both. JSMC intends to award interest-free loans (up to $10,000) and scholarships (up to $4,000) per student, subject to the number of applicants & contributors
4. All applications are due by May 24th, 2019 through the online form that follows.
5. An independent Scholarship & Loan Committee has been instituted and will evaluate all applicants
6. During the process, the Committee will take utmost caution to ensure confidentiality of information submitted
Email questions to: email@example.com