Durham Art Guild's Virtual MEMBERS' EXTRAVAGANZA Submission Form (for non-google users)
CALL FOR ART - 2020 has continued to be anything but ordinary, so we’re continuing exciting new ways to keep the Durham Art Guild’s annual programs in support of the local art community going. And so, this year the MEMBERS’ EXTRAVAGANZA is born! Our goal? A safe online means for supporting local artists this holiday season and into the new year. This year the Durham Art Guild is combining the annual Members' Showcase and Members' Holiday Market exhibits and creating our first ever online Members' Extravaganza Exhibition!
Please be sure you have read the full call for art details prior to submitting your work. Details here:
Submission deadline: December 14 at 11:59pm
*If we still have capacity, we could potentially accept later submissions through the end of the month and could add the new items on a rolling bases. Please submit ASAP so we can begin the upload process sooner!
Online Exhibition Dates: December 21, 2020 through February 27, 2021
*This launch could be delayed slightly depending on how long it takes to get all the submissions up in the platform.
• All current members of the Durham Art Guild are eligible to submit up to two original works of art created within the last two years and have never been exhibited with DAG. Artwork must be no larger than 40 inches in any direction so shipping costs or transportation can be more manageable for purchasers.
1. Artists can submit one piece without any price restrictions. (Think Members’ Showcase)
2. Artists can submit one piece that is priced $250 or under. (Think Members’ Holiday Market and think “gifts”)
• You must complete the google form below including title, medium, year created, dimensions, and price.
• You will need to email your image(s) to
. Use the following as a guide for your saved file names (lastname_firstname_titleindicator.jpg) and image(s) must be under 1MB. Please use "extravaganza image" in the email subject line when sending.
• If you run into any challenges with the google form, please contact the Durham Art Guild for assistance at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Durham Art Guild.