A Gift to Cherish Reviewer Tour Sign Ups
This is the OFFICIAL Reviewer Tour for A Gift to Cherish by Victoria Bylin, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours.
Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided ebook, post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on Goodreads and/or BookBub, and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form no later than April 15, 2020.
NOTE: "This story contains mature subject matter. It's about our current dating culture, including the risks of online dating. It also looks at the social mores of 1970s and how those values impact today's women."
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on January 22, 2019, at 11:59 PM EST or later.
A Gift to Cherish by Victoria Bylin
Series: Road to Refuge #2
Genre: Inspirational Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 4, 2020
When Daisy Riley arrives in Refuge, Wyoming to live with her brother and his family, she intends to stay forever. A victim of violence in Los Angeles, Daisy craves stability, peace of mind, and safety. Her hope comes true when she lands a job as a personal assistant to Miss Joan Prescott, the owner of Cottonwood Acres, a historic ranch that once served as the set for a famous TV show. A retired college professor, Miss Joan has secrets and stories of her own, including a very unusual project that requires Daisy’s skills.
Rafe Donovan, a cop from Cincinnati, is haunted by a recurring nightmare about the death of his high school sweetheart and his failure to save her. Because of the nightmares, Rafe takes leave from the police department and seeks psychological help. He finds shelter in Refuge, where he pounds nails for his brother’s construction business. But he has no desire to stay in Wyoming and plans to return to Ohio as soon as possible.
When he finds Daisy Riley stranded late at night with a flat tire, Rafe is impressed by her courage. Daisy is equally impressed by him. Together they navigate the road to love—one complicated by the arrival of Daisy’s troubled best friend, online dating, and the impossible obstacle of 1,600 miles between her home and his.
AUTHOR NOTE: "This story contains mature subject matter. It's about our current dating culture, including the risks of online dating. It also looks at the social mores of 1970s and how those values impact today's women."
By signing up for this tour you are agreeing to:
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.
2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.
3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email after sign up closes.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.
Sign Up Now
Please list one of your Reviewer profile names on one of your review sites such as Goodreads, Amazon, BookBub, ChristianBook...etc.
(e.g. Carrie Schmidt - Reading is My SuperPower on Goodreads)
What is your profile url for the review site?
) - If you do not put a direct link here, your sign up will automatically be denied.
Will you need a copy of the book?
NOTE: Book copies are only available as an ebook.
Can you post a review on Amazon?
What is an alternate way to contact you if we can't reach you via email?
(Twitter ID, Instagram ID, phone number, etc.)
Check all your info, make sure it's correct AND you've read ALL criteria!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service