Open Access Week 2018: Join OpenAIRE and FOSTER for a series of webinars and tutorials!
OpenAIRE and FOSTER present a series of short tutorials on various Open Science related topics. You can subscribe to one or more of the following tracks:
- Open Access, Open Data, Open Science: what you need to know and what are the policies in Horizon 2020?
- Everything you need to know about FAIR data, data repositories, text and data mining and research data management.
- Legal and ethical considerations for sharing research data
- Open Science Policies: what you need to know, how to advise on good policy making, and information/trends on policies in Europe
- OpenAIRE and FOSTER projects: services and activities, Ask us Anything
There's also a couple of live webinars that you can subscribe to, including 2 'Ask us Anything' sessions where you can bring your questions about any of the topics FOSTER and OpenAIRE work on.
Learn more on the various topics in your own time and during Open Access Week (22-26/10); our hosts and experts will answer all the questions you have left. You can access all learning materials without registration, but if you want to participate in the Q&A sessions or want to attend one of the live webinars, you'll need to register below.
You can access the full schedule and learning materials (also the tutorials) here:
You can download the schedule in ical format here:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service