Be and Ally, Stand up for Peace (Bullying Prevention) WORKSHOP
WHO: PK-12 Teachers and other Health Educators (social workers, nurses, physical education instructors, classified and certificated educators)
WHAT: Bullying Prevention Workshop
WHEN: Wednesday, October 23rd OR Thursday, October 24th, 2019, 4:00 - 6:00PM
WHERE: Wednesday (10/23), School Health Programs, 1515 Quintara St. @ 24th Ave., SF, CA 94116,
OR Thursday (10/24), Sanchez Elementary School, 325 Sanchez St. SF, CA 94114
WHY: Learn about and receive bullying prevention resources to:
- review the latest data on bullying.
- help students and families recognize what bullying is (and is not).
- support students with strategies to report and refuse bullying.
- teach students to be positive bystanders.
- practice using other bullying prevention adopted curricula (Second Step, HealthSmart)
* Participants will receive an $80 stipend or LWEA hours (formerly QTEA) with agreement from their site administrators
Register online by October 16, 2019
SFUSD EMAIL ADDRESS:
EMPLOYEE ID NUMBER:
School Social Worker
Wait list (both sessions are now FULL)
Please add me to the wait list for Wednesday, October 23, @ School Health Programs.
Please add me to the wait list for Thursday, October 24, @ Sanchez Elementary.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Francisco Unified School District.