YE “United in Dance” in Germany
Youth Empowerment Association opens a call for 6 young people for the youth exchange "United in Dance" taking place in Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Germany from 15th to 24th of September 2021.
The project seeks to create a place for young people to share their views openly and with dignity among themselves. Members of different ethnic, religious, linguistic and cultural backgrounds and heritage will share understanding and appreciation. Young people want to find out how other countries interact with other cultures and what potential solutions that lead to the improvement of these relationships are suggested by young people who come from different cultural backgrounds. With this project, we want to give to young people a boost so that they can understand each other better and get more involved in developments and initiatives on this important social topic.
Objectives of the project are:
1. Creating a space for sharing ideas, views and opinions with young people from different cultures;
2. Learning about cultural diversity and different approaches to evaluating culture through traditions and dance;
3. Encouraging and practicing intercultural dialogue and understanding of intercultural relation;
4. Uniting young people through research and learning about diversity and similarities;
5. Giving space to young people for dialogue with young people from different cultural background;
6. Informing about non-formal learning opportunities through the Erasmus + and ESC programs.
All expenses during the project (accommodation, food, transportation, workshops) are covered by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union, including the PCR test (up to 48 hours before travel day) that will be subtracted from the travel costs, which can be reimbursed up to 275€. For any additional questions contact us at
Location: Osterholz-Scharmbeck, Germany
Profile of Participants: 1 team leader + 5 participants (18-30 yrs)
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Full name (as in Passport):
Date of Birth:
Address (street, city):
Are you a member/ volunteer of any organization? If yes, what is your role & tasks?
Please, share with us your interest and motivation to take part into this youth exchange!
Please insert the link to your Facebook profile:
Other comments or questions:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service