Mother's Day Market
HOURS: 5PM-10PM (Load in: 3PM)
2nd Street Promenade
125 N Broadway D, Santa Ana, CA 92701BOOTHS
- We have 2 booth sizes available at our Santa Ana Night Market (6x6 and 10x10)
- Please make sure to bring your own tables / chairs / etc.
- All contents of your booth must fit within the spacing booked on your invoice. (As an example: If you are selecting a 6 foot space, all equipment/items must fit within the 6ftx6ft footprint)
- Canopies are not required but recommended. (If you are planning on utilizing a 10x10 canopy, you will need to size up to a 10x10 space.)
- One shop per booth (unless approved by Witches Brew) We ask that you please refrain from bringing unregistered shops/booth sharing. We curate each show to include a certain number of vendors categorized by product.
- Storage containers must be hidden or discreetly stored within the assigned space.
- No microphones or PA systems are allowed within booths.
- Booth assignments are sent out the week of the event. We do not accept special requests for booth numbers, locations, etc.
- Electricity is provided (we are unable to provide electricity during rain due to safety hazards.)
- We recommend bringing battery powered lights in the event of inclement weather (rare but can happen with outdoor events)
- Please bring an extension cord to connect to electrical. We have an electrical strip approximately every 3-4 booths so we recommend a 25ft-50ft extension cord - just to be safe.
- In order to ensure a successful show, we do require that all vendors participate in promoting the show prior to the event. When our vendors are excited, so are our guests. We've had events with over 5K in attendance - but we need your help to make that happen.
- An event flyer will be made available in the weeks leading up to each event. Promotion for The Witches Brew Night Market is made primarily via the Night Market Instagram page.
- Have an event exclusive item? Tag us on Instagram/via Stories so that we can share!
- If you are accepted to the Witches Brew Night Market, you will receive an invoice via SQUARE. Payment is due within 48 hours of approval/invoice.
- Booth spaces are not confirmed until paid in full. If an invoice is not paid within the allotted time frame, and no communication has been made by the vendor, the invoice will be cancelled and the space issued to the next shop on the waitlist
Booth Fees are non-refundable. Witches Brew cannot guarantee attendance or sales numbers as these vary by event/vendor/guests.
We understand that things happen - Vendors who need to cancel will be eligible for a future NIGHT MARKET event credit with advance notice (at least 7 days in advance). Cancellations/No Shows made with less than 7 days notice will not be eligible for credit without approval from Witches Brew. Credits are not valid for non-Night Market signature events (Carnaval, Raven Societea, Krampus Tavern, etc.)
The Witches Brew Night Market is an outdoor event. In the event of extreme weather or cancellation outside of our control, we will reach out to all affected vendors to reschedule to a future show.