Please read and indicate your acceptance of these duties that need to be performed at the conclusion of your event.*
DECORATIONS & SUPPLIES:
(1) No staples, glue, thumb tacks or nails in furniture or on the walls
(2) Bring your own paper cups, plates, napkins, utensils and table cloths.
TOBACCO POLICY: Immanuel Baptist Church is a tobacco-free facility. No tobacco use is allowed anywhere on the property of Immanuel Baptist Church (including buildings, grounds, and parking lot.)
ALCOHOL: Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the property of Immanuel Baptist Church (including buildings, grounds, and parking lot).
PARKING LOT & OUTDOOR AREAS: In general, use of the parking areas and grounds outside the building are subject to the same rules as the interior of the building with regard to getting permission for use, priorities, and personal conduct.
(1) Parking is permitted only in designated church parking areas.
(2) No parking in front of doors is allowed, minus the dropping off of supplies for the event.
(3) Cars without handicap identification should not park in areas designated for handicap parking.
(4) No cars are to be left in the parking lot overnight unless the owner is participating in a church event or given approval by a church representative. Cars left in the parking lot overnight are subject to being towed at the expense of the owner.
(5) For outdoor events, please place any trash in the dumpster.
(1) Drive slowly and safely watching for pedestrians.
(2) The church is not responsible for theft or damage to personal property, including vehicles.
INSURANCE: Sports teams and outside organizations wishing to use facilities or grounds must submit proof of liability insurance coverage to the IBC W'burg Staff.