Wellbeing talks series for parents 2019-2020 - sign up
We are pleased to be offering a series of talks for parents/carers this year, which address a range of wellbeing issues.
We have varied the format slightly from last year. The main changes are:
• Events will have more of a social element to them. They will start with an informal ‘drinks and chat’ (wine/cheese/tea/biscuits) session to give parents a chance to informally network, share experiences and socialise (from 6pm)
• The talks themselves will start slightly later (6.30pm).
• The talks will be shorter (45mins) to allow for Q&A time after and further group discussion (flexible end time, approx. 7.30)
• Talks will be held on the 4th Tuesday of every month (when possible) for consistency.
• The talks will no longer be on the same day as Learning reviews.
Venue: KGV School
Time : 6:30pm
For details on the talks, what it will cover etc Please see:
Your Child/children year group ( eg. Y7 daughter)
Contact email (for reminders)
Talk details- Please check the talk you would like to attend.
Tuesday 24 September 2019 - Dealing with Bullying - by Rachel Chan Mazariegos
Tuesday 22 October - Depression and Anxiety in teens - by Dr. Frances Cheng
Tuesday 12 November - Resilience - 'The Art of bouncing back!' - by Holly Yuen
Tuesday 19 November (date TBC) - Financial Literacy for teens - by HSBC Expat
Wednesday 22 January 2020 - Eating Disorders - by Hayley Thomas
Tuesday 24 March - Addictions - substance abuse - by Mehek Gidwani
Tuesday 21 April - Digital Citizenship: Addiction to social media & Gaming - by Han Son
Tuesday 12 May - Changing Family Dynamics - by Allison Heiliczer
Tuesday 23 June - How to talk to your teen about sex - by Valentina Tudose
Number of attendees
Any Questions, Concerns or Suggestions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of King George V School, Hong Kong.
Terms of Service