FCWC Youth Protection Policy
1) FCWC strictly adheres to two general rules involving youth at every function and during all activities in each classroom, vehicle, or other enclosed area. These two rules are:
Three Adult Rule | Three Youth Rule
Two-Youth Rule | Rule of One Adult
Two-Adult Rule | Rule of Three
Zero Adult Rule | Zero Youth Rule
2) The Two-Adult Rule states: At least two screened adults must be present at every function and in each classroom, or other enclosed area during all activities involving youth.
3) The Rule of Three states: At least three individuals (at least one must be a screened adult and the remaining two no younger than 5 years of age) must be present at every function and in each classroom, vehicle, or other enclosed area during all activities involving youth.
4) Youth protection awareness begins with knowing to:
Recognize that anyone could be a molester, adult or youth.
Respond when someone is doing something that goes against your gut or against the safety guidelines.
Report attempted or actual molestation or any activity that you think is wrong.
All of the above
5) When you witness or suspect any youth has been abused, neglected or when you witness a violation of the FCWC Youth Protection Policy, you are to notify:
sidewalk club leader
evening program director
Home Base Coordinator
Your FCWC Role
Sidewalk Club Leader
Basketball Camp Leader
Soccer Camp Leader
Kitchen Crew / Lunch Coordinator
Prayer Walk Leader
If Other, describe Role
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service