The Last Straw Thunder Bay Registration Form
In Canada, single-use plastics (such as disposable plastic straws) make up most of the plastic litter found in our waterbodies- with up to 57 million plastic straws used and disposed on a daily basis. Join the the Last Straw Thunder Bay campaign and help keep Lake Superior plastic free!
Registered restaurants will receive:
1. Guidance on how to implement actions to reduce disposable plastic straw waste
2. Promotional materials to educate customers on their consumption and actions
3. Opportunities to test plastic straw alternatives
4. Assistance in evaluating the financial implications of actions and alternatives
5. Recognition for your efforts!
*Once registered, you will receive your resource package with instructions on how to get started.
Restaurant/ Food Service Facility Name
Do you currently use disposable plastic straws at your location?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service