Wild Edibles & Medicinal Herbs Apprenticeship 2021
Cultivating resiliency, relationship, rituals and connection with the cycles of nature
Accepting Applications until January 1st (space is limited and filling fast)
Join me on my homestead in the hilltowns of Western Massachusetts to intensively study local medicine and wild edibles. We'll discover how each season correlates with the plants available for holistic health and seasonal eating.
Beginning late winter we'll meet each month to learn about seasonally available plants and how to incorporate them into our home kitchens. Each class we’ll spend time as a group grounding into the sacred space of plants, wander the woods and gardens, and make medicines with what we forage on the land. Over the course of the nine months, apprentices will build their own apothecaries and fill their kitchen cabinets with tinctures, salves, salt scrubs, syrups, vinegars, oxymels, teas, medicinal ghee, fermented foods, wild mushrooms, elixirs and more.
This is a great opportunity to sink your feet into the Earth’s wisdom, slow down with a group of plants lovers in all the elements each season offers, and empower one another with the foundations of wild edible and herbal medicine.
WHAT THIS APPRENTICESHIP INCLUDES
* Seasonal Eating + Cooking with Herbs / Wild Edibles
* Cultivating Herbs for Home Use
* Creating Relationships with the Plant World
* Sustainable Wildcrafting
* Materia Medica + Plant Identification
* Plant Spirit Medicine Journeys
* Building a Home Apothecary
* Attuning our Bodies with Nature’s Cycles
* In Depth Study of the Five Elements - Earth, Air, Water, Fire, Wood
* Resiliency during Personal and Planetary Transformations
* Walks in the Forest with Goats (they know what’s seasonally available and can show us!)
* Certificate of Completion as an Apprentice of Wild Edibles & Medicinal Herbs
* Nine -month apprenticeship $900 ($300 deposit due at registration)
* Bring a friend and save 5% off tuition
* Space is limited to 10 apprentices
* Material fee included (jars and ingredients to take home products)
* Cancellation policy: receive full refund if notified 30 days prior to class. receive 50% if notified 14 days prior. No refunds within 14 days prior to program's first date. If class is canceled due to inclement weather, a notification will be sent via email with the new date. Refunds will be sent via Paypal if you cannot attend the new date or they can be applied to another class with Hannah.
* No prior experience necessary. This apprenticeship is open to beginners, intermediates, and advanced students who desire more connection with the plants and building community with other plant lovers.
* This program is a great addition to any wellness practitioner's toolbox.
* Payment plans available upon request
* Classes take place outside in the garden, fields, woods, and inside the classroom, so please dress appropriately for all weather.
* Please bring your own lunch
For more information, contact Hannah at
*** Dates TBD that fit all our schedules once you apply ***
Applications due January 1, 2021 (space is limited and filling fast)
Tell me what interests you about this apprenticeship?
Are there specific topics you wish to learn about?
Do you have any prior herbalism experience?
Is there anything else you'd like to tell me?
Registration - nonrefundable deposit of $300 upon registering. Total of $900 due by Dec. 30th
PayPal as friends + family to:
Payment Plan - email me for inquiries
Venmo to Hannah Jacobson-Hardy (not Sweet Birch)
Dates that you ARE AVAILABLE
Would you like to join the Sweet Birch Herbals newsletter?
How did you hear about this apprenticeship?
Please send a deposit of $300 upon applying to reserve your spot (space is filling fast)
as Friends + Family via Paypal or Venmo Hannah Jacobson-Hardy
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service