Is Online Learning Right for YOU?
This self-assessment will help you decide if you are ready to learn HVACR as a career ONLINE?
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your Phone Number
1. Do you have regular, dependable, access to a computer with high speed internet?
3. How comfortable are you with expressing your thoughts and ideas in writing?
4. How well do you read?
Slow, but Well Enough
SCHEDULE / TIME MANAGEMENT
5. How good are you at scheduling events and writing them on a calendar?
Not so Good
It's a Struggle
6. How good are you at keeping your commitments and getting things done on time?
Not so Good
It's a struggle
7. When will you have time in your schedule to study in front of the computer?
I plan some time daily
I can study at work daily
I have time early every morning or at night
I have time 3-4 days a week
I don't know how I'll fit study time in
8. How do you feel about learning new and challenging things?
I am an eager learner
I will study and learn what is needed
I am fearful it may be too difficult
9. What advantage(s) of online learning are important to you? (click all that apply)
I can save time
I can reduce my travel
I can save money on gas
I like the flexible schedule
I can study in the comfort and privacy of my home
10. When you have a problem you can't figure out, how do you feel about getting help?
I' fine, I like to ask questions
Unsure and uneasy, I don't know who to ask
Uncomfortable, I don't like to ask for help
11. Who is in your learning support system? (click all that apply)
Family / Spouse
You're done! Remember to click submit. If we can answer any questions you have, please send an email to us at:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service