Critical Synthesis Security Job Application - Patrol Officer
Job Summary: Responsible for patrolling the premises of residences or buildings to detect suspicious activity, assist tenants, and ensure the safety of occupants and neighborhood. Primary responsibilities
· Protect property and lives by patrolling the area with the Proxiguard patrol app.
· Monitor entrance of property through surveillance.
· Guard against theft and maintain security.
· Respond to alarms and calls of distress.
· Document suspicious people with Proxiguard patrol app.
· Investigate thefts and file police reports.
· Call for aid if necessary.
· Use walkie-talkies, Proxigaurd, pagers, and cell phones to stay in contact with security personnel.
· Report rule infractions and violations.
· Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
· Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
· Regulate and monitor building systems.
· Vehicle, bike, walk, and scooter patrol.
· Conduct an investigation of criminal activity on the property.
· Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working.
· Carry department issue equipment. (utility belt, body armor, flashlight, taser, pepper spray, baton)
· Must be Narcan Trained and carry Narcan on duty.
· Must be able to operate a scooter and patrol vehicle.
· BSIS Guard Card
· BSIS Baton Card
· California Drivers License
· 1 year of Security Guard experience
· PC 832
· Taser certificate
· Pepper Spray certificate
· Military or Law Enforcement
· If the officer has own equipment will be a plus+
Free security training from our BSIS training facility
MMA gym to training
Discount in security equipment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
(First, MI, Last)
Which position(s) are you interested in?
Fill out the application
Please mail the completed application to the following address
HC Solutions, 236 West Portal Ave., #832 · San Francisco, CA 94127
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of HC Solutions Inc..