Take Action for Dreamers and TPS Recipients
Sign on this form to ask Nebraska's members of Congress to TAKE ACTION to support Dreamers and those with TPS.
As a resident and voter in Nebraska, I call on the Nebraska Congressional Delegation to: *vote for The Dream Act of 2017; and *vote for legislation to give permanent resident status to law-abiding and productive residents with Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
Your Name
Your answer
Your answer
Address (to show you are a constituent)
Your answer
Phone Number
Your answer
In your own words, what do you want Nebraska's members of Congress to know:
Your answer
If you have any questions, email otocfornebraska@gmail.com or visit otoc.org
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms