Scholarship Track Volunteering Applications
Please find the link to individual applications below. In case of any queries, reach out to
- Volunteering period will be of 8 weeks.
- Flexible timings
- Time commitment varies per position
- 1-on-1 mentorship with our speakers and team
- First Preference for all giveaways
- Opportunity to make connections
- Get access to out database (depends on your role)
- Canva pro (depends on your role)
- Certificate and LOR on completion
Resources Team Application
- Search for Scholarships, Fellowships and other related content
- Maintain a database and update it regularly
- Time commitment - 3hrs/week
Canva knowledge is preferred.
Able to deliver fast graphics using templates and branding palettes.
Freshers and Experienced both are equally welcomed.
PR and Outreach Coordinator
- Reach out to Organizations, YouTubers, etc for collaboration
- Coordinate with Program Managers to find Speakers for their events
- Time commitment: 3hrs/week
- Get access to our speaker database
- Network and make amazing connections with entrepreneurs, recruiters, youtubers, etc
Content Writer/ Editor/ SEO Analyst
Writers - 1 article/ week
Editors - Review multiple articles/ week
- Gain viewership from 108+ countries
- Publish under your name
Campus Lead responsibilities:
Send relevant scholarships, opportunities and events to all subscribed members in your network.
Host free events, webinars, company visits (when safe), workshops.
Provide ample of resources to make the most of your college life.
Why become a Campus Lead?
- Get first access to all opportunities and events.
- Get one-on-one mentorship.
- Be a direct point of communication with the Scholarship Track Team to provide resources to all students.
- Compete for City, State and Regional Head with extra benefits.
- Show off your leadership skills and badges.
- Network and make connections!
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service