1. What grade level is your student(s)?
Pre-K - 2nd Grade (Primary)
3rd - 6th Grade (Intermediate)
7th - 8th Grade (Middle School)
9th - 12th Grade (High School)
2. How has at-home learning gone so far?
5-Great! Better than expected.
4-It's gone well.
3-Okay. I am making the best of the situation.
2-Not well. I'm hoping it improves over time.
1-Poorly. I'm struggling to make this work.
3. The communication I am receiving from my child's teacher(s) is:
4. What form of communication from TEACHERS works best for you and your student?
Info posted on school website
Computer platforms/apps (Class Dojo, Remind, Google Classroom, etc.)
5. What form of communication from Touchet School District works best for your family?
Info posted on district website
Social media (Facebook.)
Robo Call – School Messenger
6. How much time is your child spending in at-home learning?
0-30 min. per day
30 min.-1 hour per day
1-2 hours per day
2-3 hours per day
3-4 hours per day
More than 4 hours per day
7. Regarding the amount of time work your student is doing, which statement BEST reflects your thoughts?
I wish my student had MORE work, assignments, instruction, and/or learning activities.
I am SATISFIED with the amount of work, assignments, instruction, and/or learning activities my student can access..
I wish my student had LESS work, assignments, instruction, and/or learning activities.
8. Which of these at-home instruction models works best for your family?
Online computer-based instruction and assignments (i.e. weekly posted assignments, district website resources, google Classroom, Class Dojo, etc.)
Virtual live instruction or teacher videos (i.e. Zoom, Skype, etc.)
Traditional paper/pencil packets (i.e. packets available at meal pick-up)
9. How would you describe your internet access at home?
No internet access
Occasional access through family or public wifi
Not good - unreliable or very limited data
Average - mostly reliable and sufficient amount of data
10. Does your student receive Special Education services from Touchet School District?
Yes (my child has an IEP)
11. What is working well with our current at-home learning model? (optional)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Touchet School District.