Cube Out COVID - Registration
Cube Out COVID is an online speedcubing competition organized by the Cubing Fun Clube Nigeria.
It will take place on August 14th and 15th.
Here's how to competition will work:
- REGISTRATION FEE: after completing the registration form, competitors must pay the registration fee and send the proof of payment to +234 805 932 4893. Nigerian nationals must pay a fee of ₦500 to the following bank account:
Cubing Fun Club Nigeria
International competitors must pay the fee of $1.00 to the following bank account:
Christiana Olukemi Awe
- WHATSAPP GROUP: you will be added to a group on WhatsApp where you can exchange ideas and questions between competitors and receive important information from the competition organization.
- SCRAMBLES: scrambles will be made available through forms, as indicated in the schedule you will receive later. Your times must be published on the forms.
- RECORDING OF RESOLUTIONS: you must record your solves. In case of suspicious results, we may request the video of your resolutions. If there is no recording, the result may be disqualified (DNF).
Here is the competing procedure:
- At the time of the event, enter the correct form;
- You will be asked for your name;
- You must time your solves using the provided scrambles (suggestion:
- Then, you must send the times on the form with the following format: mm: ss.cc (minutes:seconds.hundreths) or "DNF" / "DNS".
BE AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE!
Did you have a bad solution? That's the one that counts. You cannot repeat the scrambles. Did you have a penalty (for example: +2)? Submit the time already including the penalty. Make an effort to complete your solves as if you were in a competition.
e.g. "2016SATO01". You can find your WCA ID on your WCA profile page.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service