Project management tool in your company
We would really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to answer 8 short questions.
1. What's your team size?
More than 120
2. What project management tool do you use?
Our own product
Haven't chosen yet but we're going to choose something soon
3. Are you satisfied with the tool?
Very satisfied. Everything works like a clock.
Quite satisfied. Everything is fine, minor flaws are solved as they appear.
So-so. It works, and that's enough.
Not satisfied at all. We need to choose something else.
4. How long have you been using this tool?
For a long time, it would be difficult to switch to another one.
Long time but we can always retrain for something else.
Not so long, we are still getting used to it.
Just started, the process is not yet established.
5. What is extremely important for you in project management tools?
Integration with other services. Without integrations it is impossible to automate everything.
Full control over what is happening in the project. Regular reports, notifications, unread inbox messages, and such stuff.
Time tracking and tracking of the progress in work done by the team. Proper estimation of tasks and time spent on them.
Automation of manual work. Everything that can be done without me must be done without me.
Competent management of teams working on multiple projects.
"All in one". It is important to keep all information in one place. Wikis, messages, time tracking, code, and everything else should not be scattered across millions of different services.
The speed, convenience and responsiveness of the interface.
Multi-platform support. The tool should always be at hand: on mobile phone, on desktop, and on tablet.
An ability to find something (a task, a comment, a file, etc.) that was created/added very long ago. The whole project history should be complete and easily searchable.
Extensive access settings. Everyone in the project has an own role and it is very important to control who and what can do in the system.
6. What's your role in a team?
7. What company do you work at? The field is not obligatory but desirable so that we can take into account the responses from employees of the same company.
8. What's your e-mail? The field is optional. Only fill it up if you want us to contact you and tell you more about what we are doing here and why we are conducting this survey.
Thank you for participating in our survey! You have made a great contribution to our project. This won't be forgotten.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service