The 15th English Short Story Writing Competition
CATEGORIES AND ELIGIBILITY:
1. HKBU full-time undergraduate students (including UGC-funded and non-UGC funded students)
2. HKBU full-time postgraduate students (including UGC-funded and non-UGC funded students)
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION:
1. Submit the online form for personal data
2. Create an account on “shortedition” (
3. Submit your story via “shortedition”
DEADLINE: 2 March 2020 (Monday) - EXTENDED
Ms. Jane Lo Email:
Ms. Lilian Kam Email:
Prompt of your story
1. Science Fiction - A friend loves at all times, and for four-year-old Henry, there was no friend like Siri *. *Siri is the virtual assistant on Apple devices (iPhones, iPads, etc.)
2. Romance - In this country our love is illegal.
3. Mystery/suspense - In that mirror, she saw a version of herself that would haunt her for the rest of her life.
4. Horror - Almost half the graves were gaping open and the stench of rotting flesh was overwhelming.
Student name (as it appears on your HKBU student card)
Year of Study
Email Address (BU or non-BU email)
Mobile phone no.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Hong Kong Baptist University.