Nursing Director Edmund Tabay’s Trust can also be yours in just a few months’ time!
JOB VACANCY DETAILS
M/S Ward, O.R., & ICU Staff Nurse Vacancies at the University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust in Sussex, United Kingdom
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is a leading provider of workforce solutions to the National Health and Social Care in the U.K. One of the hospitals that it’s serving is the University Hospitals Sussex NHS Foundation Trust, a result of a merger between Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust and Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust just last year. This newly formed Trust is now made up of nearly 20,000 employees working in facilities located in Brighton and Hove, Haywards Heath, Shoreham-by-Sea, Worthing, and Chichester. The Trust is also famous for having Mr. Edmund Tabay as its Nursing Director, as he is considered the first RN from the Philippines to hold a very senior position at the NHS.
- Band 4 starting salary (21,892GBP ~ 1,518,000PHP+ per annum)
- Band 5 salary upon NMC admission to the register (24,907GBP ~ 1,727,000PHP+ per annum)
- Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
- Extra payments for evenings, nights, and weekends
- Free accommodation for 6 weeks
- £400 (~27,600PHP) Salary advance
- £100 Cash Subsidy for First month of Employment
- Airport Transfer
- Certificate of Sponsorship
- Tier 2 Health & Care Visa
- Welcome pack including basic groceries and foodstuffs for the initial two weeks upon arrival in the UK
-Access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
- Free air ticket
- 10,000PhP cash incentive for IELTS / OET passers (will be distributed after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT)
- Reimbursement of costs (1x passed CBT)
- Free fully structured training program aimed at achieving the OSCE
- No placement or processing fee
- IELTS or OET Passer
IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking
OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- CBT Passer is not required but an advantage
- At least 1 year of post-license hospital experience in the desired area (volunteer work will be considered)
- No more than 18 months of work gap
Choose from these 2 easy ways to apply.
- Sign-up at https://tinyurl.com/AbbaNHSPSussex
- Email your CV, IELTS / OET result, valid PRC ID, passport, Microsoft Teams and Skype ID to email@example.com
For questions or concerns, contact Marlyn through +63917-312 8533 / +63961-365 7133.
KNOW YOUR AGENCY!
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers' welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
+63917-312 8533 / +63961-365 7133www.abba.ph
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10324371.