This signup will be used by Mr. Holtz to help inform the Broad Ripple American Legion Post # 3 know how many people will arrive for breakfast. And to help know who can drive Scouts to / from flag planting cemeteries.
* Arrive by 7:00AM for breakfast served by the Broad Ripple American Legion Post # 3 at 6379 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN (Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/NdHeffBR7Ks ).
* After breakfast the Scouts (in groups) will drive to assigned cemeteries around Indianapolis to place flags.
* Scouts are usually finished between 10-11. Scouts need to be picked up by parents back at the Broad Ripple American Legion. Scouts will call when finished to alert parents.
* All Scouts attending must wear their class A uniforms.
* Mr. Holtz will be the Troop 56 point person. Questions? Call 317-445-6311 or email him at email@example.com.