The School of Make-up Registration Form for Make-up Essentials
Thank you for your interest in our Make-up Essentials course.
This programme is a WSQ competency-based certification programme that will enhance learner's competencies in the following aspects of make-up essentials:
* Recognise the different types of face, eye, cheek & lip-based make-up products
* Analyse different skin types and skin tones to select the appropriate foundation and colours
* Learn the principles of contour and highlight to accentuate different facial shapes and features
* Apply make-up confidently with the appropriate tools and techniques
* Combine and blend colours to create the desired look
* Project professional image and good communication skills to build credibility and rapport
* Provide recommendations and advice on make-up products
Duration: 2 Days (10am-6pm)
Course Fee: $500 (before subsidy)
Nett Fee after SSG Funding:
Singapore Citizen 40 years old and above - $150
Singapore Citizen 21-39 years old - $250
Singapore PR 21 years old & above - $250
Singapore Citizens can use SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) to pay for the nett fee ($150 / $250)
Please complete this form to register for our upcoming WSQ Make-up Essentials training programme.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
* Indicates required question
Preferred Training Dates:
21 & 22 Sep 2023 (Thu, Fri) - 10am-6pm
23 & 24 Sep 2023 (Sat, Sun) - 10am-6pm (Venue: Orchard)
5 & 6 Oct 2023 (Thu, Fri) - 10am-6pm
7 & 8 Oct 2023 (Sat, Sun) - 10am-6pm
14 & 21 Oct 2023 (Sat, Sat) - 10am-6pm
15 & 22 Oct 2023 (Sun, Sun) - 10am-6pm
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The School Of Makeup.