Crunchyroll Expo Panel Application
Crunchyroll Expo will present over 100 hours of panels, screenings, autographs, workshops, performances, and special events. Want to be part of our programming with a talk, workshop, or lecture? Please let us know the details by June 26, 2017. We’ll reach out to all applications by July 17, 2017.
- Panel slots are typically 45 minutes in length, with 15 minutes before and after for setup and teardown
- All panelists will receive a badge good for admission to the convention all weekend in return for their time and effort
- Crunchyroll Expo does not provide panelist housing, travel, or speaker fees
- All panel rooms are equipped with screens, microphones, DVD and Blu-ray players, and laptop HDMI hookups, but Crunchyroll Expo does not supply panelists with laptops. We try to be as Mac-friendly as possible, too, but please bring your HDMI adaptor - Apple’s always changing, and we may not have your specific dongle at Crunchyroll Expo.
- Panel rooms will be set up with either a podium and head table or a series of couches and chairs around a coffee table. We’ll share specific room configurations with accepted panels.
Ready to submit your idea?
Your Email Address
Confirm Your Email Address
Your Mobile Number
Panel Description (For Website and Print)
Additional Panel Info (Anything Else We Should Know?)
Have You Presented This Panel Before? If So, Please Provide Details
How Many Speakers Or Panelists Are Part Of Your Panel?
Does Your Panel Contain Any 18+ Content?
What Categories Describe Your Panel (Check All That Apply)
US Pop Culture
What Days/Times Could You Present Your Panel (Check All That Apply)
Fri, Aug 25 - Day (1 PM to 7 PM)
Fri, Aug 25 - Evening (After 7 PM)
Sat, Aug 26 - Day (10 AM to 7 PM)
Sat, Aug 26 - Evening (After 7 PM)
Sun, Aug 27 - Day (10 AM to 4 PM)
Do you have permission to use any music and media included in your panel?
Does your panel fit within 45 minutes, or do you need more time?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LeftField Media.