Registration must be completed for each child that you want to participate. Please read the student and parent/guardian expectations below. By clicking submit at the end of this registration you are agreeing to the expectations for students and parents/guardians! Only currently enrolled students can register.
Student Expectations:1. Arrive to programming on time. Morning programming begins at 7:15am and afternoon programming begins at 3:45pm. There will be no transportation available for morning programming, parents will be responsible to get their student to school. Students who already qualify for transportation will be given bus transportation for afternoon programming.
2. Attendance is necessary for success. Students are expected to attend programming every day, Monday-Thursday. All students are expected to stay in the program until the program ends. Parents can only pick up students early for special circumstances (i.e. doctor notes, appointments, etc.) Students who have had unexcused absences from programming for 2 consecutive weeks (8 consecutive programming days) will be dropped from the program. If after missing 8 consecutive programming days you wish to re-enroll your student they will be put at the bottom of the programming waitlist. Students who have been picked up early from programming on a consistent basis will be dropped from programming. If after being dropped you wish to re-enroll your student they will be put at the bottom of the programming waitlist. Please call Earle Brown Elementary School main office with changes in student’s pick-up.
3. Students must follow the BCCS Student Guidelines as listed in the school handbooks. Students will follow all school rules and expectations. Students making poor decisions will be disciplined according to school policy by the Targeted Services Coordinator, site coordinators and school administrator, including potential loss of further participation.
Parent/Guardian Expectations:1. Your child must arrive on time for morning programming. This a shared responsibility of both you and your child.
2. If your child must miss a day, it is your responsibility (parent/guardian) to call ahead of time to excuse the absence.
3. There is an attendance policy and it must be followed.
4. If your child’s behavior is inappropriate, a coordinator or administrator may call and ask you to pick up your child immediately. The child may be removed from further participation.
By submitting the form below, you are acknowledging that you have read the expectations listed above for the BCCS Summer programming and agree to follow these guidelines.
Before-School Programming Monday through Thursday mornings from 7:15am – 8:30am.Programming will run Monday, September 24th, 2018 – Thursday, May 30th, 2019.
After-School ProgrammingMonday through Thursday afternoons, from 3:45pm – 5:15pm.Programming will run Monday, September 24th, 2018 – Thursday, May 23rd, 2019.